Monday 1 December 2008

WOW!!!

Well I think Peri said it all!

Well done to EVERYONE involved - this was such a great project to be part of, I'm kind of sorry it's coming to an end :( BUT, I'm kind of glad too as the video is FANTASTIC!!! Lots of good comments on the night and all you guys looked great!!!

I hope you all enjoyed as much as I have :)

Huge return thank you to Peri, who we all know is an absolute star and commits her all to every project, including this one! Thank you to Llew who has been fab throughout, especially in the launch helping organise the live entertainment! Thank you to Carmarthenshire Connect - Ran and Chris - you guys have been fantastic from start to finish, capturing every step of the journey.

Tinopolis, in particular, Owain, Owen and Huw - thank you for your support and wisdom, it was a great experience and we very much appreciate it!

A massive thank you to all the young people involved - you guys, as always, have been a pleasure to work with! Your passion and creativity always amazes me, you guys did a great job - I hope your happy with the end product! Tom, the song is amazing and your talent is going to take you far!

Not to forget a huge thank you for Carmarthenshire Community Safety Partnership, Local Young People's Partnership and Amman Youth Forum who awared us money to run the project; and Claire Mansel Lewis - Dyfed High Sheriff - for giving out the awards on the evening.

Well done and thank you again to everyone involved - I guess I better get on and see when we can get you all a copy now :)

No comments: